The 19th Century KND was the Kids Next Door Organization from the 1800s. It was part of the sixth age of the KND.
The 19th Century KND fought one known battle: the Alamode.
- The 19th Century KND apparently had uniforms.
- The last living member is Numbuh 19th Century, but sadly, he was decommissioned.
- Some of the 19th century operatives rode on wooden horses.
- Instead of more morden aircraft the 19th century KND had hot air balloons and they also used cannons as seen at the alamode .
- According to Numbuh 19th Century, girls weren't allowed in the 19th Century KND.