|Appearances|| Operation: T.U.R.N.I.P.|
Super Secret Crisis War! - Operation: R.O.B.O.T.S.
Hare Inspired Piston Powered Ingenious Exoskeleton - Hops Over Parents.
H.I.P.P.I.E.-H.O.P. is 2x4 technology in the form of a large robotic rabbit owned and piloted by Numbuh 3. Despite its immense power and likely capability to destroy almost any threat (in its debut, it easily defeats Numbuhs 1, 2, 4, and 5 in simulated combat), it tends to be damaged rather often, mostly due to inconvenient circumstances. When Numbuh 3 falls out of the rabbit, She falls onto the ground quickly without her parachute being active then pops up and in operation F.U.T.U.R.E , Margie's future soldiers tried to stop H.I.P.P.I.E.H.O.P. but the robot was too strong for the rays effect.
Its appearance suggests it is of a technologically higher standard than most 2x4 tech, especially considering the number of weapons and equipment it seems to hold. It doesn't hold the general duct tape, nails and treehouse construction that most tech does, suggesting metals, alloys and real robotic tech was used to build it. Its full capability was never shown in any episode of the series due to the running joke of it always being destroyed, but as seen in its debut was more than a match for Sector V.
- Height: 8 Hogies
- Weight: Heavier than it looks
- Power: 2,000 Hamsters
- Weapons: Bug Zapper Lasers, Spikes, Deadly cuteness
- As mentioned above, it is a running gag that every episode it appears in, it gets crushed.
- Along with this, Numbuh 3 always falls out of it and lands on the ground with her parachute, opening only seconds later. The only time it deploys as Numbuh 3 is falling out is in Operation: G.R.O.W.-U.P..
- In Operation: T.U.R.N.I.P. and Operation: F.L.U.S.H., it is shown that H.I.P.P.I.E.-H.O.P. can act without a pilot, and even seems capable of vocal communication, judging from the sounds heard on Numbuh 3's communicator.
- In Operation: T.U.R.N.I.P., Numbuh 3 mentions that she also has a giant ducky.