Welcome to the Manual of Style page. This is page will direct users on the KND Code Module how to edit pages in an organized, formal manner.
- New articles should be named according to the subject's official name.
- E.g: An article for a 2x4 Technology should be named "M.U.S.K.E.T.".
- The first line in the intro should be about the subject of the article, and the subject has to be written in bold.
- E.g.: Numbuh 362 is the Supreme Leader of the Kids Next Door.
- Avoid using the second person pronoun (you) in articles except for strategies and quotes. Avoid using plural pronouns for singular nouns as well.
- E.g.: The characters cannot be referred as "they". Use the general "he", "she", or the characters' name.
- Real world references such as voice actors and game developers should be linked to their respective pages in Wikipedia.
- E.g.: Tom Warburton should be linked to his article in Wikipedia using the line [[wikipedia:Tom Warburton]]
- Use proper American English when writing articles and use proper spelling. Do not spell words the way characters in Codename: Kids Next Door do.
- E.g: Instead of spelling "powuh" like they do in the show, spell it properly like "power".
- All trivia are to be written in bullets.
- E.g.*Numbuh 4 is allergic to coconuts as seen in Operation: O.U.T.B.R.E.A.K. [[''wikipedia:''Operation O.U.T.B.R.E.A.K.]] with a reaction of swollen lips.
- All articles must contain more than one sentence. When explaining a certain object from the show, explain its use, who created it, and its appearances in the show.
- Speculation should not be added into any article whatsoever. Speculation is biased, and we aim to write unbiased. If speculation is found, it will be deleted.
- Do NOT add this code to articles: font color="insert color here", except coloring the title of a character's Numbuh. If you must use a code like that, please refer to the Hexidecimal Color Chart (easy to find on any search engine) to find the actual code for the color.
- Articles not pertaining to Codename: Kids Next Door will be deleted.
- Images with bad quality will be deleted. Fan art and icons are not allowed.
- All articles needed for deletion should be marked with the deletion template and an administrator should be contacted in regards to it.
For Episodes & Games
- Use full, official names for episodes and games. All episodes and games should be in italics, no exceptions.
- E.g.: Operation: I.T.
- Overview should only be in a paragraph. Only the synopsis should contain full details of episodes.
- Quotes for the episodes are to be written in italics.
- E.g.: If doing a quote for Operation: I.T., the quote is to be written like this: "KIDS NEXT DOOR RULES!".
- Each character gets a article with an info box with Ally or Villian, depending of their roles of the characters from Codename: Kids Next Door.
- Do not insert any fan-made art in characters' pages, only official.
- A quote is to be added on top of a character's page, but the quote is only to be from that character.
- An operative's article should be named for their Numbuh, not by their real name. For example, Numbuh 362's article should be named Numbuh 362, not Rachel McKenzie.
- Each location in the show will get an article as long they are actually locations in the show.
- The name of the location should be the first thing on the page in bold.
- List appearances of the location in any episodes they appear in and describe their role.
- Only screenshots that can be used can be uploaded onto the Code Module. No fan-made, icon, or low-quality pictures are allowed, inculding pictures used to decorate userpages.
- Only 6 images at least are allowed to put on each episode's page.
- Images of characters are allowed to be placed in a gallery if there are many.
- Links to the episodes are not allowed under any circumstances. Please buy them from the iTunes or Zune Marketplace in order to support Mr. Warburton.
- DO NOT EMBED FAN-MADE VIDEOS INTO ARTICLES.
- Broken links will be removed upon sight.
- Please do not insert videos that do not relate to Codename: Kids Next Door.