"Kids Next Door, BATTLE STATIONS!" is a phrase used by many KND leaders throughout the series as an attack order. It's usually used by Numbuh 1, to the point where it's technically his catchphrase. It's first heard in the series pilot No P in the Ool, and for the last time in Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S..
Also, when Numbuh 1 says the phrase, it's sometimes followed by Sector V counting down their Numbuhs (No P in the Ool, Operation: G.R.O.W.-U.P., and Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S.). There have also been situations where they count up instead of down (Operation: S.P.R.O.U.T., Operation: C.A.R.A.M.E.L., and Operation: F.O.U.N.T.A.I.N.). However, the first two times, they were interupted before they could complete it, and the third time they'd been changed into toddlers, so Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 3 only spoke in jiberish.
Those who've said it
- Numbuh 1 (several times throughout the series)
- Numbuh 4 (in Operation: C.A.N.N.O.N., as Numbuh 1)
- Numbuh 5 (in Operation: G.R.O.W.-U.P. and Operation: F.O.U.N.T.A.I.N.)
- Numbuh 362 (in Operation: G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S. and Operation: T.R.E.A.T.Y.)
- Father (in Operation: I.T.)
- The Delightful Children From Down The Lane (in Operation: C.A.K.E.D.)
- Numbuh 9 (in Operation: M.A.U.R.I.C.E.)