Kids Next Door Seriously Cool Museum of Artifacts and Stuff
|Location Type||Kids Next Door Museum|
The Kids Next Door Seriously Cool Museum of Artifacts and Stuff is a Museum of Kids Next Door artifacts, 2x4 Technology, wax statues of villains with a gift shop and a snack bar. Numbuh 101 is the head curator there.
In Operation: Z.E.R.O., Numbuh 0's recommissioning device is stored in there. It plays a major part in Operation: Z.E.R.O. because of this. Senior Citi-Zombies end up turning it into a tapioca pudding factory. Also, if important emergency breakdown situations where villains attack the museum occur, there's a switch to call for Sector V's assistance.
- A diorama of the missing Sector Z. It was destroyed by Crazy Old Cat Lady's cats.
- The Recommissioning Device, repaired by Numbuh 86 and stolen by Father. It was later destroyed and repaired again. It was said Numbuh 86 repaired it to recommission since Chad betrayed the KND.
- The KNDNA Tracker built by Numbuh 101.
- Cemented-Statue Blocks.
- Wax statues of KND villains. They were somehow replaced by their real counterparts, who used their position to stage an attack on the museum.
- KND ships, such as the P.I.P.E.P.O.D. and M.O.S.Q.U.I.T.T.O.H.
- Numbuh 101 - Head Curator
- Numbuh 191 - Ear wax Statue Maker
- Numbuh 121 - Soda, Snack & Treats Officer