In the beginning of the episode, when Numbuh 1600 first appears, his red hair is neatly combed and he resembles the DCFDTL. He is wearing a blue suit with a red tie, brown shoes, and his blue eyes look delightfulized. When he appears as a member of the KND, his red hair is messy and his eyes are smaller and are in the shape of an oval. However, during most of the episode, his eyes aren't visible due to the fact that he is wearing Numbuh 1's black sunglasses. He is also wearing a red shirt with stripes on the sleeves, gray shorts, and black and white sneakers. He is identical in appearance to his father (as a child), the only difference being he has auburn hair courtesy of his mother.
His outfit is a mixture of Sector V's clothing. His sunglasses, color of his top, and shorts are from Numbuh 1, he has a hoodie like Numbuh 4, the stripe on the shirt is like Numbuh 5's, and his shoes are like both Numbuhs 3 and Numbuh 2.
At one point in the episode, he appears to be delightfulitized, but is normal in a later scene, this act he puts on is an unspoken demand from his parents as part of having a good image because his father is the president but he is really just as passionate about fighting adult tyranny as Nigel is. His name Shirley, being a girl's name comes from the fact that his mother wanted a girl, which makes this constantly embarrassing for him and for this reason he demands for others to call him "Veego" which Nigel pointed out he'd be "better off keeping Shirley".
If one notices throughout the episode, he appears to have inherited his mother and father's short fuses, because he constantly bursts out shouting, just as Nigel and Lizzie do.
- His insisted name could be compromised as "Veego".
- His Numbuh is a reference to the White House's address.
- Number 1,600's alias "Veego" could be a light parody of "Oh geez" due to its awful name.
- If the episode he appeared in was canon, then that would have meant that Nigel would have gotten back with Lizzie by then.
- In the GKND Spin-off trailer, Lizzie is shown to be a plant-like being in a human disguise; thus, he is a considered a hybrid of a plant like being and a human.