|Season 5, Episode 56|
|Airdate:||Oct 28, 2005|
|Writer(s):|| Andy Rheingold|
|Storyboards by:|| Maurice Fontenot|
| Previous Mission|
| Next Mission|
Boys Ruin Everything And Kreate Upset People
Summary: Wallabee Beetles is charged with protecting his mom's prized/priceless koala bear vase, or he'll have to go to Ballroom Dancing School for ballroom dancing lessons. This becomes increasingly hard as the vase is stolen. He follows the robber, which takes him to a base ball stadium and used for a baseball-like game called "Vaseball", where kids use glass and pottery as the balls. Numbuh 4 thinks he must play, and turns out to be very good. But then, the pitcher throws the vase he was supposed to protect. He tries to get away with the vase, only to find himself in a room of bullies. In the office, Wallabee uncovers an insidious plot by his old friend turned enemy Ernest (the commissioner of Vaseball) and his band of bullies, who plan to rat the kids out for their misbehavior, so they can get the kids grounded that way no one can tattle on them as they vandalize every house in the neighborhood. He accidentally knocks over a bookshelf -- "Uhh... Does that count as a home run?" He gets away, only to find himself in a match to the death with Ernest. They duel with plates, vases, and all sorts of breakable china. The only thing they don't destroy is the vase Wallabee is supposed to protect. Finally, he knocks a bookcase on Ernest, knocking him out cold. He saves the vase, but the other bullies have already carried out their plan. Every kid (including Ernest) is grounded except for Wallabee. "He will always live in the hearts of kids who love to break things." As the screen goes black, we can hear the vase finally breaking and his mother angrily screaming "WALLABEE!". It's unknown if she follows through with her earlier threat.
- Villain Debuts: Ernest "Ernie"
- Locations: Vaseball Stadium and Beatles Residence
- When Numbuh 4 and Ernest are fighting in the smoke, Numbuh 4's silhouette shows that his vaseball jersey has a hood like his normal outfit does. Immediately after this clip, you can see that there's no hood on his jersey.
- This episode implies that Wallabee can play the electric guitar.
- Wallabee's undercover name is the same as his code name but spelled with "ER" instead of "UH".
- The fight between Wallabee and Ernest is very similar to the lightsaber duel between Anakin Skywalker and Count Dooku near the end of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- This is Wallabee's only solo episode. As he is the only member of Sector V to appear in this episode.
- Mrs. Beetles' vase also appears in Operation: M.I.S.S.I.O.N. and Operation: M.O.O.N., and the vase is not broken in these episodes.
- Vaseball is an obvious portmanteau on "Vase" and "Baseball".
- When Missus Beetles yells "WALLABEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" over the "End Transmission" card, her voice is just like Fanny's.
- The ways in which Wallabee has successfully or unsuccessfully destroyed his mother’s vase are, in order: a soccer ball, a kite, a skateboard, a bowling ball (presumably his father’s), 2 shoes (again, belonging to his dad), an electric guitar, a watermelon, a telephone, a tire, a monkey, the television, a flaming arrow (intercepted by his mother), a bicycle (intercepted by a child), a bat (intercepted by Wally), and finally an unseen method.