|Season 6, Episode 77|
|Airdate:||Nov 16, 2007|
|Writer(s):|| Alison Wilgus|
|Storyboards by:|| Jesse Schmal|
| Previous Mission|
"The Grim Adventures of the KND"
| Next Mission|
Candies Are Really Altering Many Extraordinary Lives
In Operation: C.A.R.A.M.E.L. the incident in Guatemala 5 years ago between Numbuh 5 and Henrietta Von Marzipan is explained. In this episode Henrietta discovered a way to create ancient golden caramels and to do so was to use a magic ritual that can only happen on the fifth night of the fifth month of the fifth year that sacrifices the most valued quality of a human victim and once done, it turns their quality into five pieces of delicious caramel sweets with the flavor depending on the unique quality of the victim.
Using her own quality he created the caramels and Numbuh 5 knowing she couldn't control her greed left her behind, and after Henrietta ate all her candy she assumed there was no way to restore her true self and she blamed Abigail for it.
Five years later she tricks Abigail into a truce and she uses the ritual to steal her quality and she does the same to a number of KND operatives including Sector V. Later she begins to taunt the now nerdy and pathetic Numbuh 5 and eats all her caramels except one but before she eats her last one Numbuh 5 reveals that she had Henrietta's last caramel all these years and was waiting for her to learn how to share her candy, but in a blind fury she pushes her out of the way and takes her caramel and almost eats it, Abigail tells her that sharing her candy with her, simply putting it back in her hand will break the curse and return her to normal. Henrietta tearfully demands to know why she should believe her, and she tells her that she is more important to her than candy. Breaking down she gives Abby back her caramel thus ending the curse.
After finding out that sharing their caramels will break the curse everyone is turned back to normal and by the end of the episode Henrietta is revealed to be a really beautiful young girl, and her actual name, Henrietta Von Marzipan is revealed. She used to be Abigail's best friend and former candy hunting partner. Henrietta decides to go to undo the wrongs she has done. As Henrietta and Abigail bid each other farewell, Sector V remains grossed out by the revelation, except Numbuh 4 who wants to know who the cute girl is. When Numbuh 1 explains, Numbuh 4 freaks out.
- Cowardly Numbuh 4's hoodie constantly changed from pink to orange.
- Operation: J.E.W.E.L.S. explains that what happened in Guatemala was that Heinrich blamed Numbuh 5 for being caught with a bag of sacred caramels and getting grounded for a month, but here, it says that he blames her for being cursed by the caramel ritual.
- Numbuh 4's shoes are revealed to be guns.
- The following personalities that have been stolen reducing the operatives into:
- Numbuh 1 minus leadership and decisiveness equals indecisive dork
- Numbuh 2 without his intelligence turns him into an overgrown, drooling, brainless Neanderthal.
- Numbuh 3 becomes an indifferent Goth girl without her sweetness, bubbly personality, and air headedness.
- Numbuh 4 turns into a sniveling coward without his courage.
- Numbuh 5 becomes a nerd with glasses and braces on her buckteeth when her coolness was taken away.
- Numbuh 1: Did you send words to the other treehouses?
- Numbuh 4: Yeah, share your cruddy candy will turn back to normal.
- Numbuh 2: Hey, Numbuh 5, Who's your friend?, Oh, What a fox?
- Numbuh 5: This is Henrietta Von Marzipan, She's an old friend of mine.
- Henrietta Von Marzipan: Who must now go to help undo ze wrongs I haff done, Zanks for not given up on me, Abigail. Until ve meet again, Auf Wiedersehen!
- Numbuh 5: Be good, Heiny!