|Season 4, Episode 48|
|Airdate:||May 20, 2005|
|Writer(s):|| Mo Willems|
|Storyboards by:|| Maurice Fontenot|
| Previous Mission|
| Next Mission|
Child Lost On Seriously Elevated Tundra
Summary: Numbuh 1 is asked by a desperate mother to come save her son after he refused to clean his room. Her son, Billy, was taken into his closet, which is actually a HUGE "Clothes land" similar to the tundra biome. Many KND operatives arrive and Sector V goes into the closet with snow clothing. They find Billy, only to be chased by a big snowsuit (a.k.a. The Abominable Snowsuit) which at the end, stops chasing Billy when he accepts to wear the ugly thing, which was the cause of ALL this mess. At the end, Billy remarks: "Not Bad!" referring to his snowsuit.
- Villain Debuts: Abominable Snowsuit
- Ally Debuts: Billy Hocslawger
- Starring: Sector V and Billy Hocslawger
- Cameos: Several Operatives
- Locations: Park, Billy's Closet and Billy's house
- 2x4 Tech: Static Blaster
- In Billy's room, there is a poster of "Violence: The Movie" which was a movie that Numbuh 4 was trying to get into (due to the R rating) in Operation: M.O.V.I.E..
- In a scene where the Abominable Snowsuit has kidnapped Billy and taken him to his cave, he is hanging off the ceiling. This is similar to a scene in Star Wars: Episode V, where Luke Skywalker is also taken by a wampa, and hangs off the ceiling in the creature's cave. The Abominable Snowsuit's mountain cave on the outside bears a strong resemblance to Mount Krumpit, the home of Dr. Seuss's the Grinch.
- Billy is similar in appearance to the famous character Waldo from Where's Waldo?.
- The scientist operative examining Billy's house looks like Yugi Muto from Yugioh.
- The Abominable Snowsuit and Billy have a wonderful time being friends together:
- Going on a roller coaster.
- Going to a baseball-game stadium, and during a home run, the Abominable Snowsuit catches a home run base-ball with his glove.
- Squashing ketchup and mustard packs near Romantic Burger.
- Prank calling/ditching Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb on their door. (The two villains obviously get angry afterwards).
- Watching a comedy movie while eating popcorn.
- Dancing together in a tree-empty forest.
Afterwards, the Snowsuit shrinks after being placed in the washing machine, leaving Billy in tears.