|Season 5, Episode 54|
|Airdate:||Oct 14, 2005|
|Writer(s):|| Andy Rheingold|
|Storyboards by:|| Maurice Fontenot|
| Previous Mission|
| Next Mission|
Drooling Infants Awarded Perilous Emergency Rescue
| END TRANSMISSION, PLEASE!|
The following contains extreme, DETAILED, spoilers. Continue at your own risk.
Summary: Numbuhs 1-4 are on a mission to save the babies from being transformed into adults at the hospital. After they return to the treehouse, the try to care for the babies, with little success. Numbuh 5 then comes in and yells at them for taking the babies, saying they were born there. She then asked Numbuh 1 if he even knows where babies come from, he replies "Of course I do, they come from baby eggs," Numbuh 5 then attempts to tell them were babies come from, but the babies start crying. Numbuh 1 blames Numbuh 5 and she leaves.
After they try to calm the babies, Numbuh 5 returns and sings them to sleep. The others then leave, and Numbuh 5 starts thinking of a way to return the babies. Later, the others return to find Numbuh 5 and the babies gone. The babies elsewhere and Numbuh 1 calls Numbuh 5 a traitor. They then find Numbuh 5 is stuck to the roof, toothless; Baby Jackson then sits up and tells Sector V of the his plan for him and the other babies to steal teeth so they can talk and don't have to listen to baby talk, from adults like them.
Sector V begin fighting the Ankle-Biters. Numbuh 3 tries to help one of the Ankle-Biters and successfully does so, but the Ankle-Biter knocks her out cold with a rattle. Numbuhs 1 and 5 end up cornered, and Numbuh 5 tells him to sing them to sleep. His singing is so bad it causes the Ankle-Biters to faint. They then take the babies back to the hospital, and Numbuh 1 asks Numbuh 5 where babies come from. She begins by saying "babies come from-", then the transmission ends.
End Credits: Numbuh 1 is frozen in shock. Numbuh 2 is disgusted and says "ugh". Numbuh 3 is running in circles, yelling "Ew, ew, ew, ew," Numbuh 4 is also frozen and freaked out with his hair standing up on end like he's been electrocuted. Numbuh 5 is nodding seriously to them. It cuts back to Numbuh 1, who, after a minute, says "Wait a second, that's preposterous, babies don't come from New Jersey! .... They come from Philadelphia!"
- This episode reveals more of Numbuh 5's motherly instincts. Also, it's revealed that she (and her sister, Cree) are technically aunts, because Numbuh 5 mentions having an older brother who has kids of his own.
- This makes her the only operative in Sector V to have more than one sibling.
- This episode is a follow-up to Operation: H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L., where Nigel panics when he sees babies in the hospital.
- The Ankle-Biters consider Sector V adults because they are older than them.
- Jackson makes a reference to the movie The Shining by breaking a door and looking through, shouting "Heeeere's Jackson!" similar to "Heeeere's JOHNNY!".
- This episode marks the first use of 3-D/CGI effects in the show, besides the 2x4 Technology Computer scan scenes (When the "4" sign spins during Abigail's lullaby).
- When Abigail sings a lullaby to the Ankle Biters, her voice is just like her sister's.
- Nigel is shown as not being able to sing in this episode, but he sang quite well in Operation: L.O.V.E.. However, his singing might have been worse in this episode because he'd only heard Abby's lullaby once or because he was nervous.
- In the closing credits to this episode, Nigel Uno saying that babies come from Philadelphia but not New Jersey may be a reference to the fact Thomas Warburton was born and raised in Philadelphia.