|Season 4, Episode 40|
|Airdate:||November 19, 2004|
|Writer(s):|| Mo Willems|
|Storyboards by:|| Maurice Fontenot|
| Previous Mission|
| Next Mission|
Foolish Loser Undoes Sinister Hopes
It all started when the villains like Mr. Boss, Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb, Crazy Old Cat Lady, and Knightbrace decided to take over Sector V's treehouse. Then they heard a noise and they all hide while Mr. Boss check who it is, but much go their annoyance it's the Toiletnator. Toiletnator believe that he got the wrong message of where the meeting is (but they purposely did it so he wouldn't be there) and ask if he can help with today's plan. However they refuse because he always ruined their plans and how the Kids Next Door always fool Toiletnator every time he face them, which Toiletnator refuse to beileve. Mr. Boss reminded him the time he let Numbuh 1 in their lair and his only disguise was a t-shirt that said "I'm not Numbuh 1" written on it. Toiletnator said he didn't expect article of clothing to lie but then Crazy Old Cat Lady just told him he's too gullible much to the agreement of Mr. Boss and saying they don't need a pathetic villain like the Toiletnator to ruined their plans. This makes the Toiletnator break down into tears, so Mr. Boss send him to get coffee for them, and Toiletnator agreed to do so, which leaves the villains to quickly go to Sector V treehouse.
At the villains coffee shop, Toiletnator realized that he's tired being left out of missions and having the other villains thinks they are cooler than him, Toiletnator wants to destroy the Kids Next Door single-handedly so Mr. Boss and the others will like him and go bowling with him on Tuesdays. Mr. Boss, Knightbrace, Mr. John Wink & Mr. Timothy Fibb, and the Crazy Old Cat Lady easily take over the treehouse of Sector V, but they are now spooked as they hear an evil voice, believing that the treehouse is haunted by an evil spirit. However, the voice turns out to be "The Terma Toiletnator", who then mistakes Mr. Boss, Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb, the Crazy Old Cat Lady and her cats, and, of course, Knightbrace to be Sector V and attacks them. Toiletnator thinks he succeeded, but realizes the time and how the "KND" should be in school rather than their Treehouse. At that moment, the REAL Sector V shows up and Toiletnator finally realizes that he forgot the coffee neglecting the fact that he attacked his allies rather than his enemies. He cries over the coffee as Numbuh 1 orders Sector V to attack the villain who is heard screaming as the advance on him.
During the ending credits, Toiletnator is heard scream as he is easily dispatched by Sector V and flushed down the toilet. He briefly regains conscious at the drain pipe and bemoans his fate before falling head first in the water.
- This episode was featured as a playable level in the online game Operation: B.E.S.T.. The enemies of it were the Toilenator, Mr. Boss, the Crazy Old Cat Lady, Knightbrace, and Mr. John Wink & Mr. Timothy Fibb. Operation: B.E.S.T. is now deleted from the Internet permanently.
- This episode is one of the few where villains have the lead role.
- The ending credits show the Kids Next Door defeating Toilenator and flushing him down the toilet.
- The Toilenator refers to Numbuh 4 as his arch-nemesis, which means he never forgave him for ruining his moment in Operation: M.O.V.I.E.
- This episode reveals that the Toiletnator's real first name is Lou, an obvious pun on the word "Loo", another word for toilet.
- The Terma-Toiletnator is actually a reference to the movie, The Terminator.
- The hamsters are seen guarding the the treehouse when Sector V is at school which means that the hamsters are a defense mechanism along with the other traps While somehow still running the electricity in the house.
- When attacking the Sector V treehouse, Knightbrace extends four mechanical arms from his back, which resemble the arms of Doctor Octopus from the "Spider-Man" comics.
- In this episode, the kids of Sector V don't appear until the end of the episode.
- When the Toiletnator attacks Knightbrace, the screen is seen to be shaking. However, the only thing the Toiletnator does to Knightbrace is flush him down the toilet. This is implied to have been caused by the foreshadowed plunging.
- In this episode, along with a few others, such as Operation: O.F.F.C.E Mr. Boss’s mustache is holding his cigar by itself.
- The scene at the end where Toiletnator thinks he's defeated the KND, only for the real KND to show up, can be bought in the console version of Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
- This episode marks the first time Mr. Boss groans "Aw geez! It's the Toiletnator!", although he groans "Oh, it's the Toiletnator!" in Operation: A.F.L.O.A.T..