|Season 4, Episode 46|
|Airdate:||May 06, 2005|
|Writer(s):|| Mo Willems|
|Storyboards by:|| Guy Moore|
| Previous Mission|
| Next Mission|
Misbehaving Agent Teases Adults During Organized Recreation
A new sport is in town, called Bully Fighting, where bullies use adults as the bulls after hyping them up on coffee. Numbuh 4 participates in the sport, but his teammates disapprove, because they only fight evil adults. After a twist of events, will Wally see the error of his ways?
Wally becomes a Matador in the local bully fighting arena, where, in a parody of bull fighting, he taunts and defeats men who attack like bulls. When he gets back, however, the team asks where he's been, and Numbuh 3 exclaims in horror that he went bully-fighting again.
The other operatives then reveal that they only fight evil adults, and that the ones used for the bully fighting are treated inhumanely and drugged up on coffee to make them act the way they do.
Numbuh 4 ignores them, and sneaks out to go bully fighting again while the others try to defeat Soccer Mom.
However, he discovers, to his horror, that the bully he has to fight is his dad.
When his dad comes to his senses, and tearfully relates how he and the other men were lured to the arena after being told that a conference detailing how to be better fathers was occurring at the arena, but they were then captured and force fed coffee, and forced to fight.
Wally turns against the kids running the bully-fighting, and frees the fathers who were being held prisoner. The fathers are later seen trampling Soccer Mom.
- This is the first appearance of Soccer Mom.
- This is the first time we see Mr. Beetles' face.
- The bully fights are an obvious parody of the bull fights.
- The word "matador" is another name for bullfighter.
- When Numbuh 4 enters the briefing room, Numbuh 2's shirt doesn't have a line going down the middle.
- After Numbuh 4 slaps his dad, he doesn't have an aftershave beard but when Numbuh 4 tells him where he's at, he has one.
- When Numbuh 4 was at the treehouse elevator, he was whistling "Les Toreadors" by George Bizet.
- Numbuh 4 uses Homer Simpson's popular catchphrase, "D'oh".
- Sperg from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy can be seen in the audience.