|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Airdate:||October 10, 2003|
|Writer(s):|| Mr. Warburton|
|Storyboards by:|| Maurice Fontenot|
| Previous Mission|
| Next Mission|
Sore Posteriors Annoy Naughty Kids
- KND Operatives: Sector V
- Allies: Count Spankulot (attempted)
- Villains: Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb
- Cameos: none
- Locations: Sector V Treehouse, Courthouse
- 2x4 Technology:
Count Spankulot is happy spanking every kid that committed a wrongdoing such as not returning a library book. One night, he spanks an innocent child named Carlos and consequently sent to jail. Upon finishing his sentence, he decides to use his powers to help children instead of spanking them. He joins Sector V, but is more annoying than helpful. Nigel decides that Count Spankulot can be very useful for an upcoming mission and that night, Count Spankulot and Sector V go to the house of Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb to stop them from building another machine capable of destroying every playground in the world. Count Spankulot goes in and spanks Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb only to discover that Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb's house is actually the house of the judge that sentenced him to jail and his wife. The enraged judge accuses Count Spankulot of deliberately breaking into the house to spank the wits out of them and in court sentences Count Spankulot to "ELEVENTY TRILLION YEARS WITH NO CHANCE OF PAROLE EVER, EVER!!!!!!!!!!". Sector V pretends to be sorry for Count Spankulot until Kuki accidentally reveals that tricking Count Spankulot into spanking the judge and his wife was their plan, which was similar to how they tricked him into spanking Carlos. The upset Count Spankulot hears this and angrily spanks Sector V off-screen.
- Carlos' dad: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR CARLOS?
- Spankulot: Carlos?!
(Shatters to courtroom)
- Judge: I hereby find the defendant, guilty of all case of illegally spankin' an innocent child!
- Spankulot: I don't know how it happened! I must have...er...I've gotten the wrong address or something!
- Judge: A likely story! Get this spank happy vampire OUTTA MY COURTROOM!!!
- This is the first Count Spankulot episode.
- This episode is similar to the Powerpuff Girls episode Slave The Day, where Big Billy joins the Powerpuff Girls when they save his life.
- The scene when Count Spankulot crushes Mr. Fibb's and Mr. Wink's superchair by closing his right hand into a fist is similar to how Magneto deals with enemy weapons that are made of metal.
- Judge looks like an older version of Destructo Dad.
- This episode is notable for certain "adult" jokes, including Count Spankulot being a "Spank-happy vampire", him "spanking a Rainbow Monkey" and the reaction of Judge's wife towards Spankulot at the end.