|Season 5, Episode 58|
|Airdate:||Jan 14, 2006|
|Writer(s):|| Andy Rheingold|
|Storyboards by:|| Kim Arndt|
| Previous Mission|
| Next Mission|
Very Icky Research Under Sea
Summary: Numbuh 5 tries to save her sister Cree from a contagious disease that KND have made in revenge for creating chicken pox which is revealed to be a giant pimple on Cree's cheek. Cree has unleashed Patient C before leaving the KND Scientific Research SeaBase.
- Operative Debutes: Numbuh 20,000
- Location: Sector V Treehouse and KND Scientific Research SeaBase
- Villain(s): Cree Lincoln
- Other Characters: Dr. Lincoln Mrs. Lincoln Maurice Sector V
- This is the beginning of a story arc continuing onto Operation: O.U.T.B.R.E.A.K.
- For some unknown reason (possibly old habits) Numbuh 1 keeps a comb with him.
- The quote that Abigail said "well, you may be my arch-enemy, but your still my sister." is the similarity to a quote from "Acceleracers: The Ultimate Race" where Nolo Pasaro said to Kurt Wylde about a conflict with his brother Mark Wylde "He not Teku Kurt, but he's your brother". Although some shows have different conflicts between brothers and sisters.
- This is the first episode to have premiered in 2006.