Referred specifically as "The Steve" by the teenagers, he is considered the leader of the Teen Ninjas. Maybe teens altogether. His first and only appearance was in Operation: T.R.E.A.T.Y., where he and Numbuh 362 were to sign the "Don't mess with us, we don't mess with you!" treaty between kids and teens. His clueless persona was seen briefly until he unveiled the plan to betray the Kids Next Door using a specialized piece of rock music to get rid of them, showing a more deviant side worthy of a leader.
After Chad Dickson and Numbuh 1 accidentally destroy the boombox that threatened the kids, the Steve tried to initiate a battle with Numbuh 1 for destroying it, only to hand him over to Chad who wanted to fight him.
During the riot with the fudge explosion by Numbuh 48 Flavors caused the venue of the treaty to collapse, the Steve ordered an immediate evacuation and sang during the credits of how they were all saved by wearing parachutes.
AppearanceHis attire consists of an olive green pair of jeans with a dark jacket tied around it. Similar to Numbuh 1, he wears a red shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of sneakers and black sunglasses. His hair is stylized and thick.
- The Steve is actually the last new character revealed in the series, as he was last among the new characters introduced in T.R.E.A.T.Y..
- The Steve bares resemblance to Numbuh 100.
- It is revealed that he belongs to a band called ScumBucketPunks, and sung about the aftermath of the treaty during the credits with their song, "Is Every1 Oh-K".
- His appearance plays the stereotype of cool teenage rebels who are sought out in social cliques of teenagehood.
- The GKND website describes him as, "cool...yet dangerous."